At Cypress Management we are committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations. We prove it by letting the numbers speak for themselves.
Cypress Management has extensive knowledge of the market and is lead by industry professionals with decades of Real Estate experience. We will always strive to perfection by implementing our necessary services when managing your investment property.
Our success is contributed to our experienced work force, customer services and business ethics.
Who We Are
- Industry expertise: We understand the industry and know how to stay ahead of the game. Our properties lease for the best market rates.
- Extensive marketing power and referral network: We attract the broadest and most qualified pool of perspective residents.
- Skill in negotiations with residents: Potential residents must pass our rigorous screening process. We have the experience to locate the qualified resident and timely complete the best rental transaction.
- Comprehensive understanding of the laws: We are familiar with the laws governing rentals, State and Federal Housing Codes and Fair Housing Regulations.
- Accurate accounting reports: We provide monthly-itemized statements and year-end tax summaries. Rent proceeds are directly deposited to your account.
- Periodic property inspections: Inspections during the lease period as well as thorough move-in and move-out inspections.
- Enforcement of contractual compliance: We know the appropriate action for handling any problems that may arise, including non-payment or other violations of the rental agreement.
- Proficiency in home maintenance: We can ensure that your property is well cared for and that appropriate and timely repairs are undertaken at a reasonable cost.
- Peace of mind: The industry experts are on your team. Let us take the stress and worry out of owning rental property.
When it is time to buy or sell: As a full service real estate firm we can assist our clients with selling or purchasing investment homes or commercial property.
Meet Our Team
Robert P. Greene is the president for Cypress Management. Mr. Greene started Cypress Management in 2010 and overlooks every aspect of the business. Mr. Greene’s educational background includes a B.S. degree in Accounting from the University of Missouri in 1983.
He began working in the property management business since 1984 and, since that time, has served in a variety of positions within the Gannon International family of companies, including president of Gannon Management.
He became Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Gannon International. In this capacity, Mr. Greene was responsible for the administration of day-to-day operations, including the financial controls and administrative services provided to the affiliated entities. His prior accomplishments at each previous position has been a huge benefit for the success of Cypress Management.
Robin Kessinger is Vice President of Facilities & Construction Management for Cypress Management. Mr. Kessinger has an extensive background in construction and building maintenance. He has been in the multifamily property management field for over two decades, beginning in 1985. In this time he has become proficient in all phases of daily operations including fire alarm and fire protection systems, electrical and plumbing systems and supervision of multi property maintenance staffs, including the design and implementation of the annual budgets and management of all capital projects from design to completion.
Currently, Mr. Kessinger is responsible for the oversight of all maintenance and construction activity within our real estate portfolio. His position also includes oversight of maintenance programs and operational programs dealing with the physical aspects of our properties.
In Mr. Kessinger’s previous positions, he has served as a Director of Maintenance from 1999 to 2002. In 2002, Mr. Kessinger moved more exclusively into the development arena to focus more particularly on construction and rehab projects including scope and design, pricing, purchasing, supervision of in-house and subcontractor crews, and final punch-out of completed projects. He has overseen a staff of over 50 people and instills in his employees his working ethics, responsibility, and care for each asset.
Marsha Langley joined Cypress Management in 2011 and serves as the Director of Property Management. Marsha brings in a total of 10 years of experience in residential and commercial real estate and 15 years of management experience. Marsha over sees all aspects of leasing for Cypress Management properties.
Prior to Cypress Management Marsha was the Director of Specialty Leasing at Saint Louis Galleria for seven years. Ms. Langley holds a BFA from the College of Santa Fe in New Mexico. Marsha uses her creative talent to build strong teams, market properties and always has a positive attitude.